Friday, November 12, 2010

Flash Friday 55 (Believe)

Days come and go
friend come and go
there is a saying that
everyone enters your life
for a reason or a season

I believe this
I believe some enter to
challenge us

I believe some enter to encourage
I believe some enter to bring the comic relief.

However I like the ones that are there
for all of it.
I like the ones that can offer a shoulder, a word of advice
a knowing nod, a touch of the hand and I especially love those
that can bring me that much needed comic relief.

I am thankful for all of those people that have remained
my true friends through all of lifes challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Jadey...?
    You have like 90 words here...
    WTF?
    Thanks for playing though, and it's good that you are appreciative of your true friends.
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete