Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good morning!

Well good morning everyone!!!  I woke up this morning with things on my mind and things that needed to be taken care of.  First things first I knew I had to get my butt in gear and start working on another recipe so I did and I have to say it came out quite good.  Last week I was featured on a local television for my pumpkin oatmeal cookies.  Well here is the recipe.

Ingredients
Your favorite bag of oatmeal cookie mix (I used the Betty Crocker brand)  the bag calls for one egg, 1/2 cup of softened not melted margarine or 1/2 a stick of butter that is softened not melted.  And one tablespoon of water. 

Now for my ingredients that you add in addition to above named ingredients:
2 Tablespoonfuls of pumpkin spice mix
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 capful of cinnamon sugar mix

Mix all of it together.  This is a stiff batter and its supposed to be.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.  Drop them by the teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet and bake for approx. 11-13 minutes or until you see them turn golden around the edges.  Enjoy with a nice cold glass of milk. 

Just a simple easy way to dress up a bagged mix and get that fall goodness wafting through your house and your tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment